COVID-19 UPDATE – Online Classes / Training
On Monday 23rd March our Studio had to close it’s doors and face to face classes had to stop due to COVID-19. Our Training & Classes are now online and continuing into Term 2 until further notice.
If you would like to enrol into our Online Training Classes here is how they will work from the 20th April 2020:
– All students will dial into an online Zoom Session for 20-30 minutes with Brooke Lee every Fortnight. We ask that our Tiny Tots dial in with 1 x parent as well. You will receive a link and password via email once you enrol. This link will remain the same for the entire online program, which will run in line with school terms.
– Brooke Lee will explain what we are going to work on for that fortnight. Show you the class program. Show you the videos to watch and follow so you can practice. Everything you receive will have step by step instructions plus a video on how to do it. All of this will be emailed out to you after your ZOOM Session.
– Each student will have 1-2 weeks to complete the Homework.
– During the fortnight you will be involved in a Live Streaming Lesson with your Teacher. You will receive feedback during this lesson and via email on a weekly basis.
– We do not ask parents/siblings to become teachers. Please contact us directly if you are stuck or need help. 1:1 catch ups can be created during the fortnight with Brooke Lee to go through any of your questions.
– The lessons in between LIVE CLASSES you will need to film your Homework and email your video back to Brooke Lee to watch and provide feedback.
– Once you receive the thumbs up from Brooke Lee, your homework has been completed.
– Fees will remain the same as per the below, as your child is receiving more 1:1 training each week/fortnight.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate in contacting Brooke Lee via phone or email.
Brooke Lee Modelling & Deportment School are currently taking enrolments for our Tiny Tot Classes in Mackay, QLD.
Throughout classes students cover a wide range of information including: Building self-esteem, confidence and motivation, Modelling & Catwalk Training, Correct Posture and Stands, Deportment & Grooming, Hair Care, Exercise, Photography & Posing, Presentation, Etiquette and more.
Classes are held at the Brooke Lee Modelling Studio: 227 Victoria Street, Mackay
Brooke Lee Modelling & Deportment School classes run in line with normal school terms. All students enrol into one class time frame for the week and they are 1-hour lessons. All students start in the beginner’s level and each term each class moves up a level, but stay in the same class, day and time. You do not have to fill out new enrolment forms each term, unless you change information, address, numbers etc, you will need to then fill out a change of details form. Our course continues each term every year. At the end of Term 2 we have a Viewing Lesson for all classes and at the end of every year the students will be a part of our end of year Brooke Lee Modelling Graduation Concert.
2020 Term Fees: $100
2020 Yearly Enrolment Fee: $20
The yearly enrolment fee is only paid once.
Ages: 4 – 7 years
Tiny Tot Class Time: Monday 5-6pm
What to bring to class: Notebook, Pencil, Display Folder & Water Bottle. The students will receive a Brooke Lee Modelling bag at their first class to bring along to each lesson. All folders, notes, books and pens/pencils must be brought along to every single class.
What to wear to class: Dress, Skirt, Shorts or Tops, an outfit of your own that you feel comfortable in. No thongs, chewing gum and baggy jumpers. Sandals & ballet flats are accepted for this age group. Boys please wear enclosed shoes. During your first term, all students must purchase a Brooke Lee Modelling Shirt. Students may wear their Brooke Lee Shirt to classes & events. Students will wear their shirt to our end of year concert rehearsals as their uniform.
Payment: The yearly enrolment fee of $20.00 must be paid upfront when enrolling and 50% of the term fee. You then have until Week 4 to pay the remaining amount of the term fee. If you require a payment plan please contact us on 0406 974 439 or email@example.com prior to your term starting. Payment plans are over 3-4 payments and must be paid off before the end of the School Term. For your convenience we offer many payment options – EFTPOS, Cash, Direct Deposit or Cheque. When your online enrolment is received, we will email through your invoice which will include our bank details for payment. If you choose to direct deposit, please use your child’s name as the reference or the invoice number. Refunds are not available for change of mind or change of circumstances. However, in some cases, you may be able to transfer fees towards another class or workshop. If you attend 3 or more classes, the full-term fee & yearly enrolment is due. If you attend 1 or 2 classes only and stop attending classes, a $20 fee per class must be paid plus the yearly enrolment fee.
How to Enrol: Please complete the online enrolment form by clicking here
Please make sure you follow and LIKE our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brookeleemodelling
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate in contacting us via phone or email.